[LRUG] [JOBS] - Senior Fullstack Ruby, remote ok

Sarah segglestn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:47:37 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

We have a great opportunity at https://www.rocksteadymusicschool.com/
for a senior fullstack RoR dev. If you already know react native, that's
a bonus: we're still interested if you are keen to acquire RN as a new
skill. There is plenty of ruby on rails work too!

We're a friendly small-and-growing digital team at Rocksteady, a great
company with a brilliant ethos to bring rock music to as many kids as
possible. There will be opportunities to indulge in rock music passion
and musical geekery. I recommend the hiring manager Adam, he is a very
humane boss. Remote options possible, South of England location
preferred, so that you can get to Liphook for monthly in-person catch-ups.

Details and application at:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/rocksteadymusicschool/jobs/5498087002

Sarah