[LRUG] [JOBS] Permanent Remote Lead Ruby Engineer - Start-Up

Andrew Sully andrew at onvi.com
Thu Sep 16 03:17:27 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Here at, Onvi <https://onvi.com/> we are on the lookout for a pro-active
Lead Ruby Engineer. We are the market-leading mobile Order & Pay solution
for hospitality, to be used in tens of thousands of restaurants, pubs, bars
and other venues around the UK as we scale.

As our Lead Engineer, you will lead the architecting and development of the
platform on which we manage our operators, their live locations, menus and
fulfilment modes. You will improve its capacity and feature set in a
scalable manner. You will work closely with our Lead Front End Engineer,
Back End Engineers, and Lead Cloud Engineer.

You will be hands-on, contributing to the most complex features of our Ruby
codebase. You will mentor our mid-level engineers into architecting great
software and writing great Ruby code.

**Here is more about us**

Onvi is the market-leading mobile Order & Pay solution for hospitality.

Intuitive, reliable and following the very highest security standards, Onvi
is trusted by global hospitality brands and SMEs alike to help operators
increase revenues, reduce costs and embrace the ever-growing demand for
digital ordering.

Check out one of our recent case studies to get a taste of the awesome work
we’re doing: Onvi – BOXPARK Study
<https://onvi.com/resources/boxpark-onvi-mobile-order-&-pay-case-study/>

**What we look for**

As an employee of Onvi, you will be expected to pull up your sleeves and
get your hands dirty. This means your role is expected to evolve above and
beyond the contents of the job description. You will be provided with all
the support you need to do so. Whether it's our generous learning budget,
our 'promote-from-within' culture, or mentorship from our senior people, we
are dedicated to not just growing our product, but growing our people.

**We use a modern tech stack including**

We use a modern tech stack including VueJS for the front-end, Ruby on
Rails, Ruby cloud functions, typescript cloud functions. This is a great
opportunity to learn new skills with a focus on cloud technologies,
full-stack development, infrastructure-as-code and AWS services.

If you are interested to hear more about this role and Onvi, please do feel
free to contact me - andrew at onvi.com (Head of Talent)

Thanks

*Andrew Sully*

*Head of Talent Acquisition*

*T: +44 (0) 20 3916 5207 • M: +44 (0) • andrew at onvi.com <andrew at onvi.com>20
King Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DT, United Kingdom *

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/Onvihq> <https://www.facebook.com/OnviHQ>
<https://twitter.com/onvihq> <https://www.instagram.com/onvihq>

Onvi is a trading name of Onvi Tech Ltd, a company registered in England
and Wales with company no. 10532973 and VAT registration no. GB246393488.
The company is registered at Prince Albert House, 20 King Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DT, UK. Please find our email disclaimer here
<https://onvi.com/email-disclaimer> and our privacy policy here
<https://onvi.com/privacy-policy>.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake
does not occur in the future.

<http://www.onvi.com>

*onvi.com <http://onvi.com>*