[LRUG] [JOBS] Three new developer roles at CharlieHR

Alex Balhatchet alex at balhatchet.net
Mon Sep 20 07:43:58 PDT 2021

Hey LRUG,

Working towards our *fourth* cross-functional product team, CharlieHR are
currently looking for three different Ruby roles:

   - Software Developer I
   <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/B5AA91CEE4/> - we love training
   new developers
   - Front End Developer II
   <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/E4E57C0A1B/> - extend our design
   system and improve our UX
   - Software Developer III
   <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/411EDE2038/> - own challenging
   projects from start to finish

Charlie builds progressive HR solutions for startups and ambitious small
businesses to successfully manage their teams and intentionally craft their
culture.

Our tech stack is made up of the old reliables:

   - Ruby 2.7.4 (3.0 soon!)
   - Rails 6.1
   - PostgreSQL
   - Sidekiq
   - Heroku

We're always iterating to build the best company culture we can:

   - We are a team of 41 <https://www.charliehr.com/about> who genuinely
   enjoy spending time together
   - We're hybrid-first: use our awesome East London office
   <https://secondhome.io/> as much or as little as you like
   - We have no fixed working hours: you take ownership over how you get
   your work done.
   - We have monthly “exploration days” when you can work on whatever you
   want
   - We grow our team members with time each week on personal development,
   a generous learning and development budget, and a fair and transparent
   career progression framework
   - We don't hide our salary ranges - click through to the job ads below
   to see them!

If you have any questions you can get me at my work address
alex at charliehr.com

Thanks,

- Alex