[LRUG] [JOBS] Your dream job?

Igor igor at getlavanda.com
Mon Sep 27 03:56:18 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

First off, allow me to address a thank you message to all those who applied
or referred people to the roles we previously advertised through the list.
Many thanks indeed!

As the company continues to grow, we have new vacancies we'd like to make
you aware of, in case you're looking for a change soon or know someone who
might.

   - Deputy Head of Engineering
   <https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38> - anywhere in UK,
   remote the great majority of the time - availability for sporadic meetings
   in London required
   - Multiple "Somewhat experienced software developer
   <https://lavanda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40>" - fully remote,
   location agnostic (UK working hours)

Happy to answer any questions about the roles privately!

Best wishes,
<http://lavanda.co.uk>
Igor
Head of Engineering
igor at getlavanda.com  |  getlavanda.com
*The multi-award-winning property management system, made by property
managers.*

<https://shorttermrentalz.com/news/lavanda-2020-serviced-apartment-awards/>