[LRUG] [JOBS] Technical Facilitator role at Shopify (fully remote)

Callum Goodwilliam callum.goodwilliam at shopify.com
Tue Sep 28 06:00:51 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I've been referred here by a developer friend who recommended I share this
with the community.

I'm hiring for multiple Technical Facilitators <https://smrtr.io/6JgZM> for
Shopify in EMEA. This role will be fully remote permanent position. You can
be based anywhere in the UK or Europe to work business hours within GMT+1
and GMT+2 timezone.

We're looking for people with an interest in delivering onboarding,
training and professional development to support Shopify's engineers and
new hires. Whilst this role is initially focused on training delivery, it
will be an opportunity to build connections with our engineering teams
across Europe and the global organisation, with the potential to join one
of our engineering teams as a future internal career pathway.

Facilitation/ training experience is preferred but most important is
comfort with Rails and an interest in developing others from a range of
technical and non-technical backgrounds.

I'm new to the organisation myself but very happy so far! Feel free to
connect with me here or on LinkedIn to answer any questions about the role
or Shopify.

Thanks for your time!
Callum