[LRUG] [JOBS] Experienced rails backend contractor sought for Dressipi (London/Remote)

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:06:41 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm looking for a contractor to join Dressipi as a Rails backend
engineer for the next 3 - 4 months, working on our fashion retail
prediction AI platform, serving some of the biggest retailers in the
UK and beyond

Dressipi aims to transform fashion retail by enabling retailers to
predict what each shopper will buy and not return, enabling better
consumer experiences and product discovery while at the same time
reducing the wastage and inefficiencies that are commonplace in the
sector.

We algorithmically generate outfits, personalize 100s of millions of
pageviews a month and lots more ( You can read more about what we do
on our blog - https://dressipi.com/resources/blog/ ).

We're looking for:

- someone with a good working knowledge of Rails
- someone able to work relatively autonomously
- someone who can get stuck into a relatively complicated codebase quickly

Being familiar with any of grape, elasticsearch, AWS/EC2 would be a plus

If that sounds like you or if you'd like to know more please drop me a
line with details of availability, rate etc & we can take it from
there

Cheers,

Fred