[LRUG] [JOBS] Full Stack Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) @ ClickMechanic

Felix Kenton felix at clickmechanic.com
Thu Apr 7 09:10:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Here at ClickMechanic we're looking for 2 more full stack software
engineers to join our small engineering team of 5, who are a great bunch
and all excited to welcome some new teammates!

ClickMechanic is a marketplace for vehicle repairs. Our platform enables
customers to acquire industry-standard quotes for repairs (a first in
Europe), services and diagnostics, and quickly book a vetted mechanic
online. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency to car repair.

We try our best to offer all of the benefits of working in a startup, the
freedom to innovate, to explore new technologies and to use your experience
and ideas to directly influence the business.

Our main stack is built with Ruby on Rails, normal ERB templates for the
driver front-end & React+Redux for the mechanic front-end, PostgreSQL,
hosted on Heroku + AWS.

If any of this sounds interesting there is a full job description and link
to apply here: https://clickmechanic.workable.com/j/F8DEBC3786

Hope to hear from some of you :)

Felix

PS: No recruiters please, direct applications only.
--
Felix Kenton
Co-Founder & CTO

E felix at clickmechanic.com
A ClickMechanic Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE

<https://www.clickmechanic.com>

<https://www.clickmechanic.com/blog/clickmechanic-breaks-workshop-power-awards-record-with-3x-awards-and-is-shortlisted-for-another-5-awards-this-year/>

<https://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/3021923/winners-announced-for-the-2017-v3-technology-awards>

<https://realbusiness.co.uk/business-growth/2017/11/29/disruptor-brands-dominate-amazon-growing-business-awards-2017/>

Find out how we're transforming car repair in Business Insider
<http://uk.businessinsider.com/clickmechanic-on-demand-mechanic-marketplace-raises-1-million-500-startups-forward-partners-andrew-jervis-2017-1>,
Real Business
<https://realbusiness.co.uk/business-growth/2018/02/05/youth-side-clickmechanic-advancing-long-running-20bn-car-repairs-market/>
and Management Today
<https://www.managementtoday.co.uk/start-up-us-trust-mechanics-again/entrepreneurs/article/1423141>
.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

ClickMechanic Ltd. Company Registration Number: 08297894. VAT Number: 212
5466 33.