[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer / Technical Architect positions (UK)

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 07:36:31 PDT 2022

Hi there,

I've been a developer at [dxw](https://www.dxw.com) for more than 4 years. It's an excellent company doing important and often difficult work for government and third sector organisations. The company is employee owned and very well run. Many LRUG members you know and love have worked with dxw over the years!

We do a lot of Ruby / Rails as well as an increasing amount of Node and Python.

There are about 80 of us at present and we're expanding a bit due to a large new programme of work with a government department.

We are now hiring for the follow positions:

- [Developer](https://www.dxw.com/careers/developer-delivery/)
- [Technical Architect](https://www.dxw.com/careers/technical-architect-2022/)

Full details including salary are shown.

Check it out if you are interested in working for a range of clients on engagements which range from a few weeks to many months, depending on their needs and your preferences.

Many thanks

Ed