[LRUG] [JOBS] Engineering Manager opportunity at Basecamp

Olly Headey olly at basecamp.com
Tue Apr 12 03:32:07 PDT 2022

Hi LRUG 👋

I'm in a new role at Basecamp
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/37signals/> and we've just started
hiring for an engineering manager to work with the lovely and amazing
Ruby on Rails programmers on our SIP (security, infrastructure,
performance) platform team. If you ❤️ building cohesive teams and keeping
Ruby on Rails apps (namely Basecamp, HEY and our legacy apps) fast and
secure, it might be the job for you! In the role, people will come first
but you should have ample time for some hands-on Ruby/Rails
contributions, off the critical path.

At Basecamp everything runs on Basecamp. Meetings are kept to a minimum
– we just focus on building great products at pace, and keeping
customers happy. The job is fully remote with flexibility for where and
when you work. It's a standard 40-hour week and the salary is matched to
90th percentile San Francisco rates, regardless of where you live –
specifically $207,978. If this sounds interesting, please take a look at
the job spec below. You're welcome to drop me an email to chat through
any questions beforehand of course.

https://apply.workable.com/basecamp/j/0E5C27B07F/
Thanks!

Olly