[LRUG] [JOBS] Lollipop: 3 month Rails contract working in analytics/platform, starting immediately

Chris Parsons chris.p at rsons.org
Wed Apr 13 05:21:22 PDT 2022

Hey LRUG, hope you’re all doing well!

Lollipop is growing fast and I have a specific need for a Rails contractor to help us immediately, ideally full time but would consider part time.

About us: we’re building a smart shopping assistant to help people get their families fed without all the stress. Come help us fix online grocery shopping! 🛒 more at https://lollipopai.com <https://lollipopai.com/>. Our teams run in close-knit cross-functional squads with a lot of responsibility and autonomy 🤝 We run a short and fair hiring process so you know where you stand very quickly.

You’d be in our marketing and community squad, owning the following areas:

* building features on top of our customer support tooling (based on the Avo gem)
* management and configuration of our CDP (Segment) and associated tools
* integrating our new Webflow landing page with the rest of our systems
* making small changes to the main app to support marketing efforts

We also need help with our Rails platform and infrastructure, so if you can turn your hand to any of this too, that would be amazing 🙌

* keeping an eye on gem updates
* maintaining/improving our amazing CI (Christian talked about this last month at LRUG)
* managing our Heroku/terraform addons/infrastructure
* domain work around email deliverability
* reverse proxy setup

If that floats your boat, I’d love to hear from you ⛵️There’s no role on our website for this yet - just reply to this email.

If a permanent role is more your thing and you’ve read this far 🙂 apply here: https://apply.workable.com/lollipopai/ <https://apply.workable.com/lollipopai/>

No recruiters or agencies please - thanks!

Chris

—
Chris Parsons
Co-founder & CTO, Lollipop 🍭

🚀 Register for the Alpha <https://alpha.lollipopai.com/register-interest>

📱Follow us: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/LollipopAI> I Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/lollipop.ai_/> I Twitter <https://twitter.com/teamlollipopAI> I LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lollipopai/?viewAsMember=true>