[LRUG] [JOBS] Elixir/functional programming engineer for banking API

Tim Morgan tm at teller.io
Fri Dec 9 09:34:14 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

We’re looking for Elixir/functional programming engineers at Teller <https://teller.io/>. We’re a USA focussed banking API backed by Lightspeed, Founders Fund and Max Levchin’s SciFi VC. We have a product that our customers love and are growing quickly.

We have two open roles that might be of interest to Rubyists that knows or wishes to learn Elixir:

Elixir engineer - job description and application here <https://jobs.lever.co/teller/dd21975a-901b-49ee-926c-336c92f8673d>; and
Software engineer - job description and application here <https://jobs.lever.co/teller/6a5f9f97-cdde-406e-8869-614f3528f4aa>.

Our office is between Tottenham Court Road and Covent Garden and these are in-person jobs. If you have strong technical skills (regardless of experience), enjoy autonomy and end to end ownership of technical problems then we’d love to hear from you.

Best wishes

Tim