[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote Senior & Lead Developer full-time roles, Zaikio

Nick Campbell nc at zaikio.com
Fri Feb 11 01:38:10 PST 2022

Dear LRUG,

Did you know that the printing industry is one of the biggest industries on
the planet? Nevertheless, it faces a lot of challenges when it comes to
collaboration and process digitisation. We are Zaikio, and we're currently
building a sophisticated software platform for this industry to solve these
problems. Our vision is to create a platform for  print-related processes,
for designers and publishers to printers and machines to trucks and
logistics – it's truly holistic.

We're a fully remote team, founded in Germany but hiring across Europe. Our
infrastructure is simple and effective, we primarily use the
Rails-Postgres-Hotwire-Stimulus stack (frankly it still feels like a
superpower in 2022)...however since it's mostly greenfield code at this
point, lots of architectural decisions are still on the table. Meanwhile,
the company has a strong focus on individual autonomy, flexible working
hours and encouraging personal growth. Finally, these roles also
potentially include mentoring opportunities (we're currently wrapping up
hiring 3 junior developers to start this summer).

I'm the team lead on a product called Procurement and have worked here for
about a year. Currently the entire development group is 10 people, but we
are looking to double the size this year to improve our two main products,
Procurement & Keyline, as well as start some exciting new ones.

We have some more information on our jobs page (
https://www.zaikio.com/en/jobs), if you think this might be for you, or
please feel free to reach out to me personally (nc at zaikio dot com).

Best wishes,
Nick