[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Elixir/Typescript engineers at Fresha - Remote UK

Christine Wong christine.wong at fresha.com
Fri Feb 11 02:45:17 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

I'm Christine, a TA at Fresha - we're the number one beauty
and wellness appointment booking marketplace worldwide, headquartered
in London with tech hubs in: London, Amsterdam, Warsaw and St Pets.

We're on the lookout for mid/senior/lead/principal level engineers to
join our product teams at Fresha. Our salaries range from £50,000 -
£110,000 depending on your experience.

While our stack is Elixir/Ruby/TypeScript, we don’t believe engineers
are defined by the technologies they use, but by their attitude and
application. We're looking for enthusiastic engineers who are
interested in solving complex problems in distributed architectures.

For more information, you can see a full job spec here:
https://apply.workable.com/fresha/j/17C50BC694/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at
Christine.wong at fresha.com

--
Kindest regards,

Christine Wong