[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Rails developer at Thrivve (contract or permanent)

Iain Beeston iain.beeston at thrivve.partners
Mon Feb 28 07:10:47 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,
at Thrivve Partners we're looking to hire a full-stack senior or
staff-level ruby developer, contract or permanent, remote but able to come
to London now and then. We are a small and nimble product consultancy that
develops mostly green-field projects in Ruby-on-Rails, and we are a lovely,
humble bunch of people.

Good developers are always being bombarded with job adverts and I know that
tech companies all sound the same from the outside, so if the tiny amount
of information above piques your interest please contact me and I can tell
you more. Or take a look at the full job ad here: https://angel.co/l/2wEW8d

Cheers,

Iain Beeston
@iainbeeston
CTO at Thrivve Partners
https://thrivve.partners

PS. We always deal directly with job applicants, so please, please don't
contact me if you're a recruiter.