[LRUG] Small team of Rails developers available soon

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gofreerange.com
Mon Feb 28 08:09:01 PST 2022

 Hi folks,

Our company, Go Free Range, has some availability coming up. Here’s a few
ways we might be able to help you:

   - We’re a team of 3 experienced developers
   <http://gofreerange.com#people>. We’re happy building new applications
   from scratch <https://gofreerange.com/projects#codeclubworld> or refactoring
   legacy code <http://gofreerange.com/projects#smart-answers>.
   - We enjoy working with existing teams and coaching. You might want to build
   a team around us
   <http://gofreerange.com/projects#futurelearn-mooc-platform> while you
   scale your startup.
   - We prefer to work in an agile way. We can show you how that works and
   work with you to adopt agile practices.
   - Give us a problem to solve - we love creative projects
   <http://gofreerange.com/projects> and prototyping.

Our favourite language is Ruby and we’re happy to work on Rails projects.
We have a lot of experience with React and other modern JS frameworks too.
We’ve worked on web applications, data-processing systems, 3D graphics,
voice-controlled applications for devices such as the Alexa, video- and
audio-processing tools, data science and more. We're a worker-owned
co-operative, we love a challenge and working on projects that matter.

If you think we might be able to work together drop us a line
<lets at gofreerange.com> and we’ll arrange to chat.

Cheers,

Chris