[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Engineers at Progression (£70 - £90k) (remote, UK)

Neil Cameron neil at neilcameron.me
Wed Jan 12 00:41:01 PST 2022

Hi all,

I'm Neil, co-founder and CTO here at Progression. We help people have
better careers by enabling managers to create career progression frameworks
and team members to measure their growth against them.

We recently closed an $6.5m seed round with top-tier VCs in the UK and US
to go after this huge, new opportunity.

We're in the process of hiring 4 senior engineers to work with Rails, React
and Typescript to help build the product we need to become an enduring,
category defining business. We've got a ton of interesting work coming up
including a green-field build out of an API, integrating with the wider
HR-tech ecosystem (hiring, performance, HRIS) and building a gorgeous
product that can hold its own on the world stage.

We have positions open for frontend, backend and full stack.

Job highlights include:

   - £70 - £90k salary
   - £35  - £45k equity with real upside (our early team has seen a 2.5x
   increase in value in 6 months)
   - Remote but with a small East London office space that some of the
   engineers use 1 -2 days per week. We also run regular company meetups there.
   - £1000 training budget for books, courses and conferences
   - Support to find mentors, supporters and peer groups across other
   portfolio companies.
   - 25 days holiday + public holidays
   - 20 days "Nomad working" to work from anywhere +/-3 hours from London
   (more flexibility on request)

Find out more and apply here: https://progressionapp.com/careers

Feel free to reach out via email with any questions.

thanks,
Neil

PS we're not considering recruiters at this time.