[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby Developer - Permanent or Contract - 100% Remote

Andrew Sully andrew at onvi.com
Mon Jan 24 05:45:03 PST 2022

Hi All,

Here at Onvi <https://onvi.com/>, we are looking for our next permanent
Senior Ruby Developer but can consider a contractor (outside of IR35) in
the meantime.

*Who are we?*

We are a market-leading mobile POS and Mobile Order & Pay solution for
hospitality. We are growing due to our successes and recent financial
investment, so it is an exciting place to work. 2022 is a big year for us!

Check out one of our recent case studies to get a taste of the awesome work
we’re doing - BOXPARK
<https://onvi.com/resources/boxpark-onvi-mobile-order-&-pay-case-study/>

**The role**

As a Senior Ruby Engineer, you will be architecting and developing the Onvi
platform - which covers how we manage our operators, their sites, menus and
fulfilment modes. You will improve its capacity and feature set in a
scalable manner.

You will work closely with our Lead Backend Engineer, Frontend Engineers,
and Lead Cloud Engineer.

You will be hands-on, contributing to the most complex features of our Ruby
codebase. We use a modern tech stack including VueJS for the frontend, Ruby
on Rails, Ruby cloud functions and Typescript cloud functions.

It is an opportunity to learn new skills with a focus on cloud
technologies, full-stack development, infrastructure-as-code and AWS
services

**What we look for**

We want to attract ambitious, positive and resourceful people who thrive in
a collaborative and supportive environment, where autonomy is a big part of
our day-to-day. Here you can impact a team, culture, product, business and
industry all in one go!

**Benefits**

As well as a competitive salary, all permanent employees will get access to
our great benefits package covering all bases. There’s a cash plan that
covers optical, dental and other benefits, life insurance, death in
service, sick pay, critical illness cover and private medical, as well as a
solid pension and EMI share options scheme. You can also opt-out of
anything that creates a P11d tax liability, although the value of the
benefits on offer far outweigh any tax incurred, especially if you’ve got a
family as they cover partners and children, too.

If you are interested to hear more about this role and Onvi, please do feel
free to contact me - andrew at onvi.com (Head of Talent)

 Thanks

*Andrew Sully*

*Head of Talent Acquisition*

*T: +44 (0) 20 3916 5207 • M: +44 (0) • andrew at onvi.com <andrew at onvi.com>20
King Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DT, United Kingdom *

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/Onvihq> <https://www.facebook.com/OnviHQ>
<https://twitter.com/onvihq> <https://www.instagram.com/onvihq>

Onvi is a trading name of Onvi Tech Ltd, a company registered in England
and Wales with company no. 10532973 and VAT registration no. GB246393488.
The company is registered at Prince Albert House, 20 King Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1DT, UK. Please find our email disclaimer here
<https://onvi.com/email-disclaimer> and our privacy policy here
<https://onvi.com/privacy-policy>.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake
does not occur in the future.

<http://www.onvi.com>

*onvi.com <http://onvi.com>*