[LRUG] [JOBS] (Remote) Senior Rails Developer

Luís Antunes luis_antunes at whitesmith.co
Mon Jan 24 06:05:01 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

At Whitesmith <http://whitesmith.co>, we are seeking an experienced
software engineer, with a strong skill set on Ruby and Ruby on Rails.

As we help more entrepreneurs and companies build their digital products,
opportunities are coming in, and thus the need to onboard more engineers
into our team.

Whitesmith has grown as a company since 2012, and continues to do so.
However, the team still works very much as a small company. Having around
25-30 people, remote-first from the beginning, we prioritize people,
mental-health and work-life balance.

You will be working closely with your own product team while sharing the
Whitesmith environment, and having end-to-end responsibilities to
deconstruct complex ideas into real world value for our clients.
There will be plenty of growing opportunities into multiple different areas
so we can keep the drive, adapt and improve.

More information here <https://angel.co/l/2wkFgR> or just hit me with an
email.

Thank you,

Luís