[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a Gatsby / WordPress freelancer to support a client of ours

Ed Jones ed at error.agency
Tue Jan 25 01:49:20 PST 2022

Hi folks

I know this isn't a ruby gig, but I'm hoping some of you work with multiple stacks 🙂

We've got a client in the cultural sector who need a safe pair of hands to help maintain their Gatsby static site, which uses WP as the backend CMS (headless, accessed through WPGraphQL). The frontend is hosted at Netlify, the backend is at WPEngine. There's a CI pipeline for deployment.

There probably isn't a lot of budget for ongoing development, but they definitely do have things they'd like to do with the site. I would anticipate a monthly retainer being something they would go for.

If this sounds like your thing, please drop me a note off-list.

Thanks

Ed