[LRUG] [ANN] February meeting - help needed

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:37:20 PST 2022

Hi all,

It’s a little over 3 weeks until our February lighting talks meeting (Monday the 21st) and it’s fair to say that things are currently a little thin on the ground regarding speakers.

In the past organisers have offered to fill the gaps by entertaining you via the medium of interpretative dance, but I’m concerned this won’t work well over Zoom.

This is where you come in: get in touch with talks at lrug.org with your idea for a talk, we’ll help you polish it if needed and you’ll get to bask in the glory of having spared your fellow LRUGers from a fate worse than vogon poetry.

You can find meeting details (as they are added) and the all important Eventbrite link here: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/february/

Cheers,

Fred