[LRUG] [JOBS] [sort of?] Ruby Engineering Managers for Hire

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Thu Jan 27 01:49:14 PST 2022

Hi LRUG

A reverse recruiting post for you here, but figure in the current market
that is probably helpful to a few of you hiring on this list.

I'm currently representing two excellent and experienced senior ruby
engineers based in London looking to move into their first Engineering
Manager positions. One woman, one man. Both I've placed in roles in the
past, a few actually, and both are highly recommended by me as excellent
humans and great, solid workers, who Get Things Done.

One is front end full stack ruby. 6yrs+, £80K
One is back end full stack ruby. 10yrs+, £100k

I'm looking for them to land in this kind of company:

* can support someone coming into their first Engineering Manager role with
empathy
* has strong D&I culture already baked in (I will want to see stats) so
there's no barriers to break down
* decent product or service that doesn't make the world a worse place.
* remote preferred, but some office possible.

My fees are 20% I don't negotiate, and my Terms and Conditions are here:
https://team-prime.com/terms-conditions/

If you'd like to show interest, then drop me a line *thayer at team-prime.com
<thayer at team-prime.com>* with a spec, and any relevant careers page which I
will duly send on to them and see if there's interest. If there is interest
at that point we'd sign terms and off we go. You're totally fine to remove
terms once we've finished this or any engagement should you wish to, I'm
not holding any one hostage - just looking for great homes for two people I
have worked with in the past.

If you're struggling and absolutely couldn't afford fees for some reason,
drop me a note with why and I'm always happy to consider a friendly intro
if it's in the prospective hires' interest.

Thanks,

Thayer

--
Thayer Prime