[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote Ruby Contract - Outside IR35

Ashley Deodat Ashley.Deodat at exploreltd.com
Tue Jul 12 06:19:12 PDT 2022

Good afternoon LRUG,

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather!

I have just had another Contract opportunity for an initial 3 months for rapidly scaling Tech Platform who've I've recently placed 4 contractors with in the last few months. You will be joining a tech team of 14 engineers in total, working building out new customizations and features, as well as new projects.

They need Ruby on Rails contractors to start ASAP  in July and will be a minimum of 3 Months, but very likely to extend multiple times.

Contract is outside of IR35 and fully remote (will also consider nearshore candidates).

Please get in touch if this is something of interest,

Kind regards
Ash

Ashley Deodat
Business Manager
M : 07961751148
Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com<mailto:Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com>
[Banner]<https://www.explore-group.com/EmailLink>

[Connect with me]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-davis-827072111/>
[Follow us]<https://twitter.com/ExploregroupUK>
[Follow us]<https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGroupUK>
[Subscribe]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbr6v8GWXB_TCn9ICNt8ilQ>
[Follow us]<https://www.instagram.com/exploregroup/>
Search our jobs<https://explore-group.com/jobs/> | Register your CV<https://www.explore-group.com/upload-cv> | Receive the latest jobs<https://www.explore-group.com/email-job-alerts>
This e-mail is sent for and on behalf of Explore Group Limited | Registered Number: 05412446 England  and Wales | Registered Office: Unit 5 The Aquarium, 1-7 King Street, Reading, Berks RG1 2AN, United Kingdom To find out how Explore Group Limited process and hold data see our Privacy Policy<https://www.explore-group.com/privacy> | To unsubscribe unsubscribe at exploreltd.com<mailto:unsubscribe at exploreltd.com>