[LRUG] [JOBS] Various roles at thoughtbot

Rob Whittaker rob at thoughtbot.com
Thu Jul 14 06:42:47 PDT 2022

Hey everyone,

Chiming in to say that thoughtbot is hiring to fill the following roles! In
the interests of transparency, we recently created a compensation calculator
<https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/compensation>.

   -

   Development Team Lead
   <https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/development-team-lead-remote-emea-region-F9ADC5172A>
   -

   Ruby on Rails Developer
   <https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/ruby-on-rails-developer-remote-emea-region-802AACFE24>

We're a software consultancy and the creators of many gems. You may know us
from factory_bot and shoulda_matchers, among others.

I've been here for almost six years and love it for many reasons. I love
our commitment to continuous improvement and our high levels of trust.
After all this time, I am still learning new things and experimenting.

I am looking for people to join our team of 14 developers and five
designers across seven projects. We expect the team leads to be Rails or
React Native developers looking after three others. Self-management is one
of our core values, so there will be plenty of time for you to still write
code.

The positions are available to anyone in Europe, the Middle East, and
Africa (UTC-2 through UTC+3).

Salary and benefits vary by location and country. I have listed the UK
salary range for each role in the above list. You can find more details
about compensation for non-UK applicants in our playbook
<https://thoughtbot.com/playbook/our-company/hiring>.

You can read more about the roles on our jobs page
<https://thoughtbot.com/jobs#europe-middle-east-africa>.

I'm happy to chat about any of our open roles; feel free to put some time
on my calendar — calendly.com/purinkle/coffee