[LRUG] We need your help! Surveys about in-person events

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Jun 22 14:41:31 PDT 2022

Hi all,

As we enter some kind of post-covid world, it’s time to think about what
in-person LRUG events might look like.  To help us understand what you want
we’ve prepared a couple of surveys:

1. https://forms.gle/fBjksiF5yb8AfRqN7 - this survey is for attendees.  We
want to find out what sorts of in-person events you’d be keen to attend.
The days of us all working near Old St every day of the week are probably
long gone so we also want to know things like: if remote meetings are still
interesting to you, where in London might be convenient, and if we should
think about changing the day or time to make it easier to attend for remote
or in-person people.

2. https://forms.gle/KWiWDfKpxLcoHTpR6 - this survey is about venues.
Towards the end of 2019 we lost our long-term venue partner when Skills
Matter went into administration.  We ran the meetings after than and before
COVID hit thanks to the generosity of a bunch of you and your employers.
So we’re hopeful we can do the same again.

Please fill these in if you have any interest in the kinds of meetings we
run in the future or you have a venue you could offer us to help run an
in-person one.  Also, do share them widely!

Many thanks,

Murray (on behalf of everyone on the LRUG organising team)