[LRUG] [JOBS] Exciting Fully Remote Permanent Opportunity

Sawan Pancholi spancholi at venquis.com
Mon May 9 03:49:31 PDT 2022

Good Morning,

I am the exclusive engagement partner for a leading Employee Recognition and Rewards firm within the UK. Our client is looking to hire a new Senior/Ruby Developer to join them on a remote basis full time. Whilst this is a fully remote role, the ideal candidate should be based in the UK.

After a successful year, our client is looking to further build out their development team. As a result, our client is looking for a strong Ruby on Rails developer who is hands-on and looking for good career progression whilst having the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a dynamic environment.

For your convenience I have attached a Job Description for you to read over. I would like to highlight this role is available for both Ruby Developers and Senior Ruby Developers as the aims for this role is to find someone who has strong Ruby on Rails development skills and to help train and move them into a more Senior Leadership role to allow them to build out a team of developers in the near future.

If this would be of interest for yourself, please contact me with the best number to reach you on at spancholi at venquis.com<mailto:spancholi at venquis.com> or alternatively you can call or text me on 07805122867.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.

Sawan Pancholi
Delivery Consultant
t: 020 3405 3503
London / Munich / Amsterdam / Copenhagen / Leicester
🌲 Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to Venquis Ltd Terms of Business. For a copy of our Terms of Business please call 02034052500 or reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by Venquis Ltd (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting Venquis Ltd Terms of Business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of Venquis Ltd