[LRUG] [JOBS] Elixir/Erlang engineer for banking API

Tim Morgan tm at teller.io
Thu May 12 04:48:09 PDT 2022

Hi LRUG,

We’re looking for Elixir/Erlang engineers at Teller <https://teller.io/>. We have the best (fastest and most reliable) product in the growing US banking API market with a growing cohort of delighted fintech customers that use it every day. We're hiring mid to senior level Elixir Engineers to work onsite in London or Miami or remote in the UK, Europe and the US.

Job description and application form is here <https://jobs.lever.co/teller/dd21975a-901b-49ee-926c-336c92f8673d>here <https://jobs.lever.co/teller/dd21975a-901b-49ee-926c-336c92f8673d>.

Our London office is between Tottenham Court Road and Covent Garden but we are open to remote applicants as long as the timezone is workable. If you have strong technical skills (regardless of experience), and enjoy end to end ownership of technical tasks then we’d love to hear from you.

Best wishes

Tim