[LRUG] [ANN] June Meeting details

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:41:07 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Our LRUG meeting for the month of June looms in the distance: we'll be
meeting on Monday 13th June. This meeting will be hosted on zoom and we'll
send the meeting url to attendees on the day (you must be registered with
eventbrite to receive the link).

The talks will run from 6:30 until 8pm but you'll be able to join from 6.20
to chat and continue discussions after the talks until everyone gets too
hungry.

We have one talk so far this month:

* "Get your PRs merged, rebasing like a Pro" by Daniel Magiolia

There's room for more though, either one upto 40 minutes talk or two upto
10/25 minute talks. As always we'd love to hear from anyone who is
interested in talking, whether it's something you have experience of or
not. The timeslots are just to help us manage timing - if you have a 5
minute talk or at 15 minute talk that's great too. If you'd like to chat
further, please drop a line to talks at lrug.org and we'll be happy to help
you get going.

Full details of these talks and the meeting in general can be found at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/june

If you’d like to attend and have the zoom url emailed to you on the day you
should:

1. Read our code of conduct at https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
2. Sign up via eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-june-2022-tickets-340925365947

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 13th!

Cheers,

Fred & the rest of the organising team