[LRUG] [ANN] June Meeting details

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Sat May 21 06:34:57 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We've now got a second talk for June: Alfredo Motta will be speaking to us
about "The messy middle – 5 Software Engineering lessons from a 5 years
startup journey".

There's room for a shorter 3rd talk for June if you are feeling inspired -
10 minutes or so is a great way to get some experience of speaking without
having too much room to get lost in, but if that's too soon don't worry -
there's always July. As ever we're always available to help you get there
at talks at lrug.org

If your appetite has been whetted, pop on over to https://lrug
.org/meetings/2022/june to read more or to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug
-june-2022-tickets-340925365947 to get your tickets

Cheers

Fred