[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby 6-12 Month Contract - Public Sector / Consultancy - OUTSIDE IR35

Ashley Deodat Ashley.Deodat at exploreltd.com
Thu May 19 06:09:58 PDT 2022

Good afternoon LRUG,

I hope all is well,

I have an opportunity for a 6 - 12 month contract for a Digital Consultancy that delivery services into Public Sector clients.

They are seeking 2-3 Ruby on Rails Developers to join on a minimum 6 month Project, Outside IR35, and £500 P.D.

If this is something of interest, please get in touch!

Kind regards
Ash

Ashley Deodat
Business Manager

Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com<mailto:Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com>
[Banner]<https://www.explore-group.com/EmailLink>

[Connect with me]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-davis-827072111/>
[Follow us]<https://twitter.com/ExploregroupUK>
[Follow us]<https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGroupUK>
[Subscribe]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbr6v8GWXB_TCn9ICNt8ilQ>
[Follow us]<https://www.instagram.com/exploregroup/>
Search our jobs<https://explore-group.com/jobs/> | Register your CV<https://www.explore-group.com/upload-cv> | Receive the latest jobs<https://www.explore-group.com/email-job-alerts>
This e-mail is sent for and on behalf of Explore Group Limited | Registered Number: 05412446 England  and Wales | Registered Office: Unit 5 The Aquarium, 1-7 King Street, Reading, Berks RG1 2AN, United Kingdom To find out how Explore Group Limited process and hold data see our Privacy Policy<https://www.explore-group.com/privacy> | To unsubscribe unsubscribe at exploreltd.com<mailto:unsubscribe at exploreltd.com>