[LRUG] [JOB] Development Team Lead at thoughtbot (£70,500 – £85,000)

Rob Whittaker rob at thoughtbot.com
Fri May 20 06:33:53 PDT 2022

Hey everyone,

Chiming in to say that thoughtbot is hiring a Development Team Lead (UK salary range: £70,500 – £85,000).

https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/development-team-lead-remote-emea-region-F9ADC5172A

We're a software consultancy and the creators of many gems. You may know us from factory_bot and shoulda_matchers, among others.

I've been here for over 5 years and love it for many reasons. I love our commitment to continuous learning and improvement. After all this time, I am still learning new things and experimenting.

The positions are available to anyone in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (UTC-2 through UTC+3).

Salary and benefits vary by location and country. I have listed the UK salary range for each role in the above list. You can find more details about compensation for non-UK applicants in our playbook.

https://thoughtbot.com/playbook/our-company/hiring

You can read more about the role on our jobs page.

https://thoughtbot.com/jobs#europe-middle-east-africa

I'm happy to chat about any of our open roles; feel free to reach out!

https://calendly.com/purinkle/coffee