[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Programmer vacancies at 37signals (née Basecamp)

Olly Headey olly at 37signals.com
Tue May 24 01:59:52 PDT 2022

Hey LRUG 👋

If you like working remotely, very few meetings, getting stuff done…
we've just launched new programming positions at 37signals (formerly
known as Basecamp).

You'll be working on new features for Basecamp
<https://www.basecamp.com> or HEY <https://www.hey.com> alongside some
lovely, talented people spread across the globe. The job ad says we're
looking for mid or senior level, but I'd encourage more junior
candidates to apply as well – I'm keen to see a really broad range of
applications. Full details, including salary, are on the website:

<https://apply.workable.com/37signals/j/058F4B8348/>

Feel free to email me if you want to find out more.

Cheers, Olly

--
Olly Headey
Director of Engineering