[LRUG] [JOBS] SCIM Project - Ruby Contract

Alice Bennett bennettalice95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:01:02 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well and enjoyed the meeting last night.

I wanted to see if anyone was available for a SCIM project with a client of
ours? It would be for an experienced Ruby developer joining as soon as
possible.

It would be a 5 month project, fully remote and you would need previous
experience working with the gem Scim. If you are based in the UK it would
be outside IR35.

Please let me know if you would be available to start in the next coming
weeks - looking forward to hearing from you.

If you are looking for a new role or contract but don't have SCIM
experience, feel free to reach out as well as we have other Ruby roles
too!

Have a lovely day,
Alice
(Alice.Bennett at Opusrs.com)