[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Nov 30 13:58:54 PST 2022

Hi all,

Our next meeting will be on Monday 12th December.  We’re in-person again
and this time are being hosted by the folks at Zinc (https://www.zinc.vc/) in
their offices near Euston station on Eversholt St.  As ever, we’ll open the
doors at 6pm, start the meeting at 6:30pm and be done by 8pm - at which
point we’ll find a local pub for those interested in continuing.

We have two talks lined up:

* “Heaping on the Complexity” by Matt Valentine-House
* “What does ‘high priority’ mean?  The secret to happy queues” by Daniel
Magliola

You can get more details about each of the talks, and the full venue
address details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/december/

If you’re keen to attend please:

1. Read our code-of-conduct at https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct so
you understand the standard that we hold your behaviour to
2. Book a place via eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-december-2022-meeting-tickets-475342250467

See you on the 12th!

Murray & the rest of the organising team

ps. There’s still room for one more short talk if you’ve got something to
say - get in touch with us at talks at lrug.org and we’ll sort it out.