[LRUG] [ANN] October meeting announcement - it is in PERSON!!!

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:12:20 PDT 2022

Hello once more,

I am pleased to announce that Cleo, our hosts for October, are also
offering a talk:

"The long road to ruby 3 followed by the short road to ruby 3.1",
presented by our very own Murray Steele.

More details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/october/

Registration via:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-ruby-user-group-october-2022-meeting-tickets-421941998877

Cleo's address (where October's meeting will happen):

Cleo
Unit 2.10, 2nd Floor
Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High St.
London
E1 6JJ

We hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Alessandro & the rest of the organising team