[LRUG] [ANN] November meeting - Monday 14th - in person

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Wed Oct 26 02:16:43 PDT 2022

Hi!

The November 2022 meeting of LRUG will be on Monday the 14th of
November, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm (meeting starts at 6:30pm).

In-person seems to be working out, so we're doing it again. This time
the lovely folks at Zappi are hosting us in their offices, on Camden
High St.

We have one talk confirmed:

- Benji Lewis: Data Indexing with RGB (Ruby, Graphs and Bitmaps)

Find out full details of the venue, talks and how to register here:

https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/november/

While you're there read our README. We always love to hear from folks
who want to speak at an LRUG meeting. If that's you email talks at lrug.org
and we'll help you with everything you need.

Cheers!

Chris & the LRUG organising team