[LRUG] Rails Girls London is back!... and looking for more coaches

Tony Marklove tony.marklove at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:59:18 PDT 2022

Hello LRUG,

Rails Girls London is returning on November 11-12th, after a 2-year hiatus:
https://railsgirls.london/events/12

We need more coaches! Come along and help for the following good reasons:
1. Give back to the community
2. Help inspire a new wave of developers
3. An enormous sense of self-satisfaction
4. Free pizza, beer, and burritos :D

New and return coaches all welcome. You don't need to be a Rails guru, as
long as you are comfortable taking a beginner through a guide to create a
simple app.

You can register to be a coach here:
https://railsgirls.london/events/12/coach_registrations/new

If you have any questions feel free to reply here or email me directly.

Thanks,
Tony