[LRUG] Part-time job opportunities

green.boat2480 at fastmail.com green.boat2480 at fastmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:13:28 PDT 2022

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for part-time job opportunities. When searching for full-time, my go-to has always been Hired or Cord, though they only allow full-time profiles.

Does anyone have any recommendations for looking for part-time roles, or is anyone aware of any organisations that are currently hiring?

With childcare being so expensive currently, and my child not starting school for a while, we're looking for alternative working arrangements that would allow me to be able to look after our child one/two days a week.

Thanks all!

David