[LRUG] [JOBS] Join social enterprise developing new platform supporting schools and teachers

Tim Diggins tim at red56.uk
Fri Sep 23 09:21:00 PDT 2022

Can I just add in my point of view as a Ruby developer who used to work
with Owen developing the ImpactEd platform MVP.  The company has a great
mission as well as commitment to staff and their development. They are a
diverse bunch of interesting and nice people. I enjoyed the work and
learned a lot.

Tim Diggins