[LRUG] [ANN] October meeting announcement - it is in PERSON!!!

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:32:47 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

LRUG's next meeting will be on Monday 10 October, and it is in PERSON!

However, at the moment we have exactly 0 talks lined up for this month
(while November
is looking strong). If you are on the fence about giving a talk, or know
somebody that is,
this is your (or their) chance. Drop us a line at talks at lrug.org, and we
will do our best to
help you.

On more positive news, Cleo have been kind enough to decide to host us
at their London
office in Shoreditch, whose full address is:

Cleo
Unit 2.10, 2nd Floor
Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High St.
London
E1 6JJ

Doors open at 6pm for mingling, and we aim to kick off at 6:30pm. We are
usually done
with the formalities by 8pm, and afterwards we will visit a local pub
for the informal matters
(such as dinner).

More details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/october/

Registration via:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-ruby-user-group-october-2022-meeting-tickets-421941998877

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Alessandro & the rest of the organising team.