[LRUG] [ANN] October meeting announcement - it is in PERSON!!!

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:41:20 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that a kind soul has volunteered to give the
following talk at our October meeting:

"How to be completely ignorant" by Paul Battley.

We could always use more talks, so if you want to give one (or know
somebody that does), emailing talks at lrug.org is the next step :)

This month we will be in person, at Cleo's offices in Shoreditch:

Cleo
Unit 2.10, 2nd Floor
Tea Building
56 Shoreditch High St.
London
E1 6JJ

More details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/october/

Registration via:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-ruby-user-group-october-2022-meeting-tickets-421941998877

We hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Alessandro & the rest of the organising team