[LRUG] Brighton Ruby last call for cheaper tickets

Andy Croll andy at goodscary.com
Thu Apr 27 13:12:00 PDT 2023

Hey folks,

I try not to spam the list with constant requests for you all to come to Brighton in June… so here’s my one “marketing push” for the year?

Brighton Ruby
The one day, single track, conference with ice cream that somehow I’ve been running for nearly a decade.

Friday 30th June
Doors 8:30, talks 9:15, until about 17:00+afters

Speakers are up on https://brightonruby.com <https://brightonruby.com/> including Eileen Uchitelle, Noah Gibbs, Nadia Odunayo, Tim Riley, Kaitlyn Tierney, Joe Hart & Nick Schwaderer. I’m in the process of locking in a handful of lightning talk folks too.

It’s the last few days for tickets at £129 (inc VAT) as the price goes up to £149 on 1st May.

See you there I hope.

Andy