[LRUG] [ANN] LRUG September 2023 details - talks needed!

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:10:54 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

We now have two great talks planned for September

* Ju Liu will be talking to use about "The Functional Alternative"
* Paul Battley is taking us down memory lane with "Back in my day..."

If you would like to join this illustrious lineup, there is still room for
one more talk in september (and more space for october, november, december
etc.). talks at lrug.org awaits your email as ever

Full details of these talks on https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/september/
and as ever, please register on
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-september-2023-meeting-tickets-699976768357?