[LRUG] [ANN] LRUG September 2023 details - talks needed!

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:11:53 PDT 2023

Frederick Cheung <frederick.cheung at gmail.com>
Mon, Jul 17, 3:10 PM
to London
Hi everyone,

Our September meeting will be on Monday 11th September. This month the kind
folks at smart (https://smart.co/careers <https://beam.org/>) are hosting
us at their offices near Marble Arch.  As usual we'll open the doors at
6pm, start the talks around 6.30 pm and be on our way to a nearby pub by
around 8pm.

We have 0 talks for you this month. I do have a backup plan of a slideshow
of pictures of my cat, but if that's not your cup of tea, please get in
touch with talks at lrug.org. LRUG is a lovely friendly audience for your
first talk if you've not spoken before - we'd love to help get you on stage!

You can find full details of the meeting at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/september/

If you wish to attend, please read our code of conduct at
https://readme.lrug.org and then register on eventbrite (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-september-2023-meeting-tickets-699976768357?
).

Cheers,