[LRUG] Looking for Ruby/React Project

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Wed Aug 16 08:58:15 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I enjoyed our last LRUG meetup this Monday and hearing about The Brick Gem
by Lorin Thwaits.

At the beginning of the meetup, I mentioned that I was looking for project
work; it could be a small project, including a maintenance project, or a
larger one.

I have been doing Ruby for about ten years, with React and DevOps
experience with AWS. I like working on projects doing good for the World
(such as Beam), but happy to consider all kinds of projects, of course!  If
you know of something, please let me know!

In case this interests you, our last blog post talks about Technology and
Emotions: The Future of AI and its Capacity to Feel.
<https://www.codescrum.com/blog/technology-and-emotions-the-future-of-ai-and-its-capacity-to-feel>

Enjoy the late Summer!

<https://codescrum.com>
*Jairo Diaz*
Founder & CEO, Codescrum
WeWork, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
Book a meeting with me <https://jairodiaz.youcanbook.me/>
jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
<https://twitter.com/codescrum>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/codescrum/>
<https://www.codescrum.com/blog>
We believe in the power of Software to make the Unthinkable Possible.

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***