[LRUG] [JOBS] Canva is hiring Senior Ruby Engineer for Pexels

Pablo Fernandez pupeno at pupeno.com
Wed Aug 2 06:37:32 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I (very) recently joined Canva as Head of Engineering for Pexels. Pexels is
a free stock photography site with integrations to Canva, Wordpress and
many other web applications. Chances are, you've seen many pictures from
Pexels already. Pexels receives more than 35m monthly visits and we host
10m pictures and 800k videos. We definitely have interesting challenges
here.

We are currently hiring or Senior Ruby Engineers:
https://www.lifeatcanva.com/en/jobs/306df4a2-bd73-489d-9438-23e77e2989f5/senior-ruby-backend-engineer-pexels/

You might have heard of Canva already. I joined Canva because they showed a
great set of values and genuine care for people, a place with a great
culture. You can learn more about the values, stories etc at
https://www.lifeatcanva.com/en/

We are also hiring for the same role in Vienna and Prague (in case you know
any rubyists over there that might be interested).

Thank you.
--
Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)