[LRUG] [ANN] August meeting details

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:05:22 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately Rikke can't make it on monday, but hopefully we'll still get
to learn all about borrow my doggy in September.

This does mean that there is now a free spot for speaking in August, if you
have any last minute ideas you'd like to share. Or perhaps you'd like to
try out a Rubyconf talk ahead of theit submission deadline later this
month. Either way we'd love to hear from you at talks at lrug.org

Cheers,

Fred