[LRUG] Dev looking to "donate" up to 100 hours of remote dev work to Tech4Good initiative(s)

Igor igorjobs at kedb.net
Tue Feb 14 14:07:19 PST 2023

Hello again :)

I'm finding myself with a bit more spare time than I'm used to :) - so... I
decided that I should try to donate dev time (up to 100 hours in total) to
project(s) which are genuinely meant to make the world a better place.

I've admittedly never done this before so some of the details might need to
be figured out as we move forward with it but here's roughly what I have in
mind at present:
 - receive "manifestations of interest" (by email) up to the *21st Feb 2023*
 - work out a practical distribution of time if there is more than 1
project that I feel I should help with
 - get back with responses to everyone who manifested interest
 - work out the details of collaboration
 - crack on with the work!

If you think you might be interested please feel free to drop me a line
privately. A summary of the project you'd like help with and a brief
explanation of why it is important would be helpful. Also feel free to DM
for introductions, in case you know of someone who might welcome a helping
hand.

Best,
Igor Carreira
https://www.linkedin.com/in/igorcarreira