[LRUG] A european ruby conference

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:16:18 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a great time on monday (if you made it!).

The conference I mentioned on monday (and that I have no affiliation to,
other than being generally pro ruby conferences that are closer than
America/Japan) is Friendly.rb, set to be in Bucharest, Sept 27-28. The
blurb I have from the organiser (@adrian at ruby.social) is

"With a focus on community, Friendly.rb is keeping it cozy at about 100ish
attendees in the heart of Eastern Europe, Bucharest. We're going to listen
to a few talks, do some outdoor activities, and most importantly, connect
with old friends and new. So if you want to be a part of something new,
submit your CFP today"

The link to the CFP is https://forms.gle/nQwJ3ccc8wi1ZYtW9

What's that, you're interested but you wanted to be able to practice on a
real, live but non paying audience? Well I have great news for you - why
not do a trial run at LRUG? As ever, drop a line to talks at lrug.org

Cheers,

Fred