[LRUG] [ANN] March meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Feb 20 14:00:54 PST 2023

Hi all,

Our next meeting will be on Monday 13th March.  We’ll be hosted by Zinc in
their offices near Euston station.  As ever, we open the doors at 6pm,
start the talks at 6:30pm and hope to be done with the talks by 8pm, after
which we head to a local pub for food and drinks.

We have two talks lined up for you:

* “Native apps are dead, long live native apps: Using Turbo Native to make
hybrid apps that don’t suck” by Ayush
* “End to End typing for web applications” by Fred Cheung

You can find more detail on these talks, and full venue details at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/march/

Places are limited, so you must register via eventbrite to attend at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-march-2023-meeting-tickets-555124742047.
As part of doing so you agree to abide by the code of conduct for the
events which is available at https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team

ps - while we’re here - April and May are looking quite healthy in terms of
volunteered talks, but things tend to change once we start to pin people
down to dates so please do volunteer to talk. Or, think about helping your
peers and colleagues who haven’t spoken before to volunteer too.