[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer at B4B Payments (Perm, Remote)

Matt Oakley matt.oakley at b4bpayments.com
Thu Jul 20 09:28:43 PDT 2023

Hi LRUG,

We're expanding our team at B4B Payments and looking for an experienced
Rails engineer to join us on a permanent basis. We're a predominantly
remote team but have an office in Millbank which can be used if you prefer
a change of scenery.

We need somebody who has experience working with large datasets in a
product-led environment. Previous experience in financial services would be
a bonus but not a requirement.

Salary for the role is £70k - £95k depending on experience and we offer a
number of additional perks including health insurance, cycle to work scheme
and an annual off-site team meetup.

If you're interested to learn more then please reach out and I'll be happy
to share the job description and answer questions.

Matt
Head of Engineering
B4B Payments

--
© 2006 – 2023 Payment Card Solutions (UK) Limited trading as B4B Payments
is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic